Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Bend in the Road

As some of you already know, I resigned from teaching last week. I am so excited to be staying home with Olivia and Ethan, taking care of Scott and our humble home. God is always at work for our good, sometimes even in spite of ourselves. This is a true blessing, one that only He could bestow. I won't be concerned with work until after the kids are in school full time. I am hoping then to work for myself, or maybe work on that children's book idea (a series actually) I've had for about 6 years. As we well know, seasons change and the road bends unexpectedly so we will see what God has in store.

Here are some adorable pictures of Olivia in her new dresses on her way to Mars Hill and Ethan just being "so cute" (as he says).













On Sunday we went to a John Deere themed birthday party for Jack (turning 5) and Sam (turning 3). Ethan really just wanted to eat the entire time and was an excellent little boy with no nap. Olivia was quiet but participated in all of the games and had a great time on the hay ride!

2 comments:

Mrs. V said...

I am SO happy for you!
May God continue to bless you and your family always!

Angelam9674 said...

How FUN! First - I didn't know about the children's book idea!! That is awesome. Second - love the pics. Third - a John Deere party - very cool!! :)