Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our New Adventure

Our new adventure is off to a wonderful start! Ethan loves his daycare provider (Sue) and has so much fun with the other kids. It is so adorable how he hugs Olivia and gives her a big kiss before going off to his "school." Olivia loves Preschool and I am completely in love with being her teacher. She is very good at school and is making friends so well, yet is still able to play on her own and make her own choices. We will be going on her first field trip soon - to an apple orchard! It should be a great time! On Tuesdays and Thursdays Olivia goes to Sue's house with Ethan. Olivia loves it there too and on the days when she goes to Preschool she still wants to go in when I pick up Ethan and tell Sue all about her day. So sweet.

I can't believe autumn is just around the corner! It is one of my favorite times of the year so I am looking forward to it. Of course the cooler weather brings endless discussion about Halloween costumes. Scott and I were both raised by moms who made our costumes every year, so we are not big into spending a ton of money on things they likekly won't wear ever again. Both Olivia and Ethan do not like things on their faces, so no masks. Olivia talks about wanting to be Tinkerbell, a fairy, an angel, or, well, I guess anything with wings. Ethan, poor thing, doesn't really have choice this year. Scott and I decided for him. He will surely be "so cute" though!

1 comment:

Mrs. V said...

Hi guys! I am glad you are all doing so good! I've been so busy and exhausted, I know you know how it is! But I can't wait to talk to you. It sounds like Olivia and Ethan are enjoying their new adventures, that is great! Hope to see you very soon.
love, Amie