Monday, August 4, 2008

A Day at the Stevens'




Saturday we went to visit Scott's mom's side of the family at his Aunt Deb's house (and to celebrate the fact that Aunt Deb just got a teaching job!). Olivia had been asking to go there for a while so the kids were very excited...they knew what fun we would have and they were right! The weather was perfectly beautiful. We played in the pool some but spent most of the day in the pond paddle boating, floating on tubes, scaring Mommy and Daddy on the raft, attempting the slip-n-slide (with and without tubes), eating and just enjoying spending time with each other. Olivia and Ethan looked adorable in their life jackets. Ethan loved to just walk right in the pond and keep walking regardless of how deep the water was getting, while Olivia was a little more cautious. It was really a fantastic time, especially having Daddy there. We are looking forward to going there again with Gigi!

Here are some pictures of our fun family day...
(notice my hair CUT)

3 comments:

Mrs. V said...

Margo,

What a fun time it looks like you had! You all looked like you had a blast! I LOVE your haircut, it looks great on you!

love,
amie

Angelam9674 said...

Yes! The first thing I noticed was your hair! I love it! I also love the picture of mom and aunt deb in the tubes!!! I saved that one off your snapfish album. :) I can't wait to see you all - only one week! xoxo

Liza said...

Margo,
What a fabulous fun filled family weekend. Your hair cut is very Katie Holmes. Didn't you have it short once like that when we lived together? Is it super easy??? All moms need that. I just can't give up the pony tail option. :) Have another great weekend. The time is flying and school will be here before we know it. I went in to work at school today. Take care, I'll keep checking in.