Saturday, May 2, 2009

Other Happenings

Some other things we have done lately include going to the zoo with Olivia's friend from Preschool, Ellie and her sister Natalie who is Ethan's age. The four of them get along wonderfully! And Melissa and I have a great time together too. Here are some pictures from the warm day at the zoo...



Scott and Andrea recently celebrated Jacoba's first birthday. Ethan and I went while Scott stayed home with a sick little Olivia.



As for me...I have been really enjoying my Bible study on the book of Romans. I love the friends in that group so much. I also was able to attend a photography workshop. I learned a lot. I absolutely love photography and dream of one day making it a career. But for now, I need to put all of my attention, energy, focus, and heart into the most precious jobs on earth - being a Wife and Mommy. I am looking forward to walking the Fifth Third River Bank Run/Walk 10k this weekend. Someone recently asked me why am I going to walk 6 miles? Well... for my health, to be fit, to be moving, to be doing, to be participating... to be a verb rather than a noun.

No comments: