Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Too long

After two long months of sickness overshadowing our family (including strep throat for three times in less than a year), we are all finally feeling better and looking forward to spring! Recently, we had to change Olivia and Ethan's doctor. We are so glad we did. Her nose healed up within 3 days of being on the treatment that he prescribed.

It has been too long since I have blogged. Facebook has kept me from doing the things I should. Olivia and Ethan, the lights of my life, are growing and changing at warp speeds and I should record more of what they say and do. For example, Ethan so sweetly and innocently said today, "When I grow up, I be Santa." Olivia tried to explain, "That's a good idea Buddy, but there's only one Santa." I whispered to her that we would explain that when he gets older, for right now let's just let him believe he can be Santa when he grows up. So stinkin cute.

We are getting ready to go to Disney World in one week. The suitcase is out and bathing suits are piled up...My Aunt Cheryl, whom the kids call Sasha, gave them each $20 to spend in the shops...I have been praying fervently for our protection and safety as we travel, checking the weather...Scott has been working hard as everyone he works with wants to get jobs done before we leave. I don't know who is more excited us or the kids! I have only been to Disney World once, that was in 2002and during that one visit Scott and I got engaged in England at Epcot. So there are happy memories from that time and so many more wonderful memories to make this time as we travel there again with our 2 kids. Boy, life changes quickly.

Here are some pictures of Valentine's Day that I forgot to post and a playdate with Olivia's friend from school, Ellie, and her little sister Natalie.




No comments: