Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentine's Day

So much love. Olivia loves holidays. From Mommy and Daddy the lovebugs got stickers, a coloring book, and candy. Olivia wanted to dress up for her school Valentine's Day party and looked so adorable. Her hair is just beautiful - so long, so straight, and such a gorgeous color - I just had to take a picture of it. Ethan looked so handsome in his red polo. From the picture of the three of us, you can see why I am rarely in pictures - the two of them just can't seem to smile when I'm not behind the camera. Would be nice to have a good picture of all of us but that is virtually impossible at these ages. Olivia still has a very red nose in these pictures.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Hey Margo, cool blog, obviously you know how to get all the cool slide shows , backgrounds, music etc. You'll have to teach me.
I just know the basics..... pics and words..........
My original blog was for my niece, Daryn, so that is why it shows her picture and name, in case you wondered. Hope you are all feeling good this week. I see you are going to Disney! That will be fun. Enjoy.