Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a delicious Thanksgiving meal at Dad and Joyce's house. They really go above and beyond with scrumptious food and a beautifully decorated table. How they manage to get all of that together for so many people I will never know. I love walking in to see them in their aprons. (In case you can't read them they say "Grandma - I cook" and "Grandpa - I clean"). Olivia and Ethan had a wonderful time playing with all of their cousins, so much so that we didn't see them or hear from them for quite some time. I love seeing family and spending a leisurely day with everyone!









The evening continued with a visit from Nana and a couple of very tired kids. As a family we have so much to be thankful for. God has blessed our lives in an endless number of ways. We continue to sing His praise and stand in awe of how He touches our lives every day.

No comments: