Saturday, July 26, 2008

Olivia's 4th Birthday



When Olivia was born a whole new world opened up for me. That "new" world is still growing and changing every day as she (and I) grow and change. Olivia (or Evie or Ia) is so intelligent and creative, I can only hope that, at times, I challenge her to grow as much as she challenges me to grow. At 4, she loves Disney Princesses, Dora, BOOKS, ballet, playing OUTSIDE, the beach, and often says that she doesn't want to grow up. Other times she says she wants to be a swimmer, a teacher, and/or a runner. She is a quiet girl like Mommy and Daddy were/are, very helpful, sweet with Ethan, and funny.

My sweet baby girl is 4 years old and will start Preschool in the fall. Thank goodness she will be in my class and right next door for childcare. I love the idea of being a fly on the wall and being able to peek in on her. This will all be so new to us both - again growing and changing.

Olivia is a beautiful child of God and we are thankful every day for her presence.

1 comment:

Angelam9674 said...

I seriously can not believe she is going to be starting pre-school in about a month. Wow!!