Monday, July 28, 2008

Ethan's 2nd Birthday




My sweet baby boy just turned two. When Ethan was born I was overwhelmed with gratitude to God for blessing us with the presence of His beautiful boy. From the beginning Ethan's kind, sweet, loving, happy and joyful spirit has filled our home and lives with laughter. His wonderful spirit has only grown larger over the past two years.

At 2, Ethan loves trucks, tractors, BOOKS (especially Spot or books about animals), Barney, Elmo, playing at the BEACH (and rubbing his head in the sand), friends, climbing, running, ANIMALS, baby dolls (Olivia's influence)and babies (especially his 3 new cousins), and, unforunately, pulling his sister's hair. He is THE most ticklish person I have ever met. He has such a kind, compassionate way with Olivia and any other children he meets. He loves to give big hugs. He can hear a motorcycle or the "garbage monster" from a mile away.

Ethan, Buddy, is a magical part of our lives. My face lights up just to think about him. I can hardly keep the grin from rising to my cheeks when I think of the adventures, love, and laughter to come in the years ahead.

1 comment:

Angelam9674 said...

you're really good at bringing tears to my eyes! :)